Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Mercury IT LTD. By accessing our website and using our services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our website or services.
- Service Agreement When you engage our services, we will provide you with a service agreement that outlines the scope of the project, the services to be provided, the timeline, and the fees. By signing the service agreement, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement.
- Payment Payment is due in accordance with the terms outlined in the service agreement. We accept payment by credit card, e-transfer, or check.
- Cancellation and Refunds If you need to cancel a project or service, please contact us as soon as possible. Cancellation fees may apply depending on the stage of the project. Refunds may be issued in accordance with the terms outlined in the service agreement.
- Confidentiality We will keep all confidential information disclosed to us by our clients in strict confidence. We will not disclose any confidential information to third parties except as necessary to provide our services or as required by law.
- Ownership and Intellectual Property Any intellectual property created in the course of providing our services will be owned by the client upon full payment of fees. We retain the right to use any generic or non-proprietary knowledge, processes, techniques, or tools developed during the course of our work.
- Warranty and Liability We warrant that our services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner. Our liability to you is limited to the fees paid for our services. We will not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising from the use of our services.
- Termination We may terminate our services at any time for any reason upon written notice to you. You may terminate our services upon written notice to us subject to the terms outlined in the service agreement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Alberta, Canada. Any disputes arising from this agreement shall be resolved in the courts of Alberta.